Business Contact Centers in St. Louis
At the core of the solution is an integrated suite of capabilities that enable contact centers to manage costs effectively, maximize productivity, and even enable new revenue streams.
Convergent Communications Business Contact Centers Includes:
- Contact call routing/queuing that allows customers to tailor the caller's experience
- Multimedia contact routing/queuing that permits customers to apply the same business rules to email and chat sessions that they would use for voice calls
- Outbound dialing offering enterprises the ability to reach out proactively to prospects and customers
- Interactive voice response (IVR) for organizations to customize interactions with callers, collect information for optimal routing, and provide self-service alternatives
- Flexible reporting features, including an easy-to-use, pre-built integrated custom report builder
- Integrated scheduling and distribution features enable a "set-it and forget it" solution to getting the right information for managing both agents and the contact center overall
- Advanced Redundancy ensures that calls reach the right agents through hardware and WAN failures for maximum system availability
- Powerful remote worker functionality offers agents and supervisors the flexibility to work from home, or from any site, and to access powerful desktop applications on the device of their choice - VPN phone, home phone, or softphones
- Unified desktop client for agents and supervisors enables all agents to escalate a call to experts using chat or video, thus enabling single-call resolution.